- Single-thread, Chainstitch, Button Sewing Machine (thread-fray-prevention ON/OFF changeover mechanism)
- The single-thread, chainstitch, button sewing machine, which is frequently used for sewing buttons on men’s wear and blouses under different sewing conditions, has been redesigned with its capabilities upgraded.
- Stitch shape can easily be changed over between and button-hole configurations only by operating the lever. In addition, this single machine is able to sew two different kinds of buttons to save space and increase availability.
- The machine is able to change over the stitching mode between 2-holed and 4-holed buttons according to any design change.
- Finished stitches do not fray, even after durability-to-laundry tests of 200 times or more.
|Max. sewing speed||1,500sti/min|
|Number of stitches||8, 16, and 32 stitches|
|Needle (at the time of delivery)||TQ×1(#16)#14~20|
|Feed length (crosswise feed)||2.5~6.5mm|
|Feed length (lengthwise feed)||0 4.5mm|
|Thread-fray-prevention ON / OFF changeover mechanism||Provided as standard|
|Stitching shape changeover type||Lever change-over type|
|Applicable button||Round-shaped flat button (2-holed, 4-holed)
Shank button, Wrapped-around button, Snap, Label, Metal button, Stay button (exclusive attachments have to be used)
|Thickness of button||1.8~3.5mm (options max. 5mm)|
|Needle bar stroke||48.6mm|
|Lift of the presser foot||9mm|
|Sewing system||Single thread chainstitch|
|Lubrication||By an oiler|
|Lubricating oil||JUKI New Defrix Oil No.1 (equivalent to ISO VG7)|
|Machine head weight||24kg|
|Power requirement / Motor used||Single-or-3-phase / 200W (1/4HP), General-purpose motor|